Bless me Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was….never!
Father this week…
- I’ve pretty much had two breakfasts every day. It’s so hard to say no at my morning meetings when the croissants are sat there just looking at me!
- I promised myself that I would never drink again when I found out that I had high blood pressure. Went back to the doctor 2 days later and it was dramatically lower. I’m now sat with a glass of prosecco.
- I entered the 2016 London marathon and although I desperately want to be in it. I also desperately don’t.
- I’ve thoroughly enjoyed 2 days without my boyfriend in the house. No need to wax, I could wear my face mask, eat junk food and not get judged. Bliss!
- I stalked the bitches that I went to school with on social media and felt secretly pleased to have seen what I saw….
- I totally used all my woman powers and got a £10 taxi fare for free! Thank you eyelashes!
- I watched the Bruce Jenner documentary and cried! Honestly I think it was a wonderful documentary. #brucealmighty
- Fell more in love with Taylor Swift…
- Started a blog purely because I want free goodies and be paid for what I love doing. Writing.
- I blamed everything on my ADHD!